San Francisco has one of the most picturesque coastlines in the world and is a popular place where many people choose as their final resting place!
With our Premium San Francisco Ocean Scattering Services packages you receive:
- Permitting and Approvals for the Location Selected
- Stamped and Addressed Custom Box to Securely Mail Ashes to San Francisco
- Tracking Chip to Place in Shipping Box (this allows you to track the package location in real-time to destination)
- Scattering Service with Either an Eco Scattering Urn (for land scatterings) or Eco Water Urn (for water scatterings)
- Official Recording of Scattering (includes exact GPS coordinates and date/time stamp)
- Images and Video of Scattering Event
San Francisco Bay
The iconic San Francisco Bay stretches up to 13 miles side-to-side and 40 miles top-to-bottom. This beautiful bay has been part of many novels, movies and TV shows, and is a popular place where people choose to have their ashes scattered.
Bonita Cove is a picturesque cove northwest of the Golden Gate whose shoreline borders San Francisco County. This beautiful cove is also commonly referred to as Rialto Cove for a 19th century salvaged shipwreck.