The patent pending Eco Burial bamboo urn gives your loved one a proper resting place. It can serve as a biodegradable burial urn, giving your loved one a proper burial, or can be used as a decorative urn that's placed indoors and cherished for many years to come.
The Eco Burial Urn is handmade from only the finest all-natural materials. The urn itself is made from bamboo, a sustainable resource. The bamboo is held together with eco-friendly binding agents free of chemicals. The pin is made from birch wood and is stained with natural oils to make the dark brown appearance.
This patent pending bamboo urn is 220 cubic inches in size, large enough for the full set of cremated remains of most people.
How it works...
- Remove wood locking pin, then remove top
- Gently pour cremated remains in the water soluble bag provided, and place the bag with the remains in the urn
- Place top back on and line up locking pin holes in the 'closed' position
- Place locking pin back in hole to secure top to base
To bury (optional):
- Dig a hole that is at least the same diameter as the eco burial urn at your desired depth
- Carefully lower the eco burial urn into the ground
- Cover with topsoil
The team at The Living Urn recognizes that more and more families who choose cremation are eco-conscious and want their final resting place to be in a all-natural container, free of chemicals and other toxic agents. They are looking for a unique eco-friendly urn to serve as a final resting place and to hold their cremated remains.. For this reason, we developed our bamboo urn, a special part of our Element Urn line.